Impact 100 started in Ohio in 2001. There are now more than 43 organizations located in the US and Australia. As of 2016, Impact 100 has raised over $45 Million in Grants!
- Make a substantial and lasting Impact within our nonprofit and needy organizations of Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Increase participation among women in local philanthropy
- Raise awareness of the unmet needs of nonprofits in their communities
- Inspire members to become more involved with local charities, local needs…to make an impactful difference!
Impact 100 is about the power of collective decision-making and collective grant-making. As a grant-making organization, Impact 100 East Bay will bring together women in our community to do something truly remarkable: give a gift of $100,000 to an organization(s) in East Bay that has a big idea and great potential, but little access to large-scale funds.
- Non-profits apply to receive the grant(s). After review and presentations, the Impact 100 members vote (one woman, one vote) to select the winner(s). You are directly involved where your donation goes, what it will be used for, and hear the results/impact it has made.
- By bringing together 100 or more women who make an annual donation of $1,000 each, we will be able to make a much greater impact on the future of our community than if we each gave on our own.