Please join us for a Community Conversation: Mentally Adjusting to the New Normal.
When: April 6, 2021, from 5:30 to 6:45 pm
Where: Free Zoom event
Who: All Impact100 East Bay members and guests
Many of us have experienced mental health challenges during pandemic living.
As COVID protocols loosen, how do we adapt and navigate through this uncertain time with resiliency rather than anxiety?
Join our distinguished panel for insight and resources about:
- What are the signs of anxiety, stress, or depression? How do they manifest in me?
- What coping strategies can I utilize tin the face of yet another change?
- How do I support those I love move onto this next step, especially as children return to in-person learning?
Our Local Community Panel of Experts:
- Dr. Michael Cooper; Board Certified Psychiatrist at Alameda Health Systems
- Gigi R. Crowder, L.E.; Executive Director of NAMI Contra Costa
- Sam Scioscia, Ed.S.; Psychologist in the Contra Costa School District
- Graham Wiseman, BeingwellCA CEO & Co-Founder; member Contra Costa Mental Health Commission
Please invite your friends, neighbors and relatives!
Click here to register.