Impact 100 East Bay will accept grant applications for programs/initiatives/projects in 5 focus areas:
Note: Each non-profit, as part of the application process, must indicate at least one grant focus area. This is your choice as we feel you best know your project/program for which you are requesting funding.
- Education – Programs/projects to improve the educational process or access to education for children and/or adults.
- Health and Wellness – Programs/projects that strengthen & enhance Alameda or Contra Costa communities with significant economic, educational, social or physical needs.
- Family – Programs/projects that strengthen and enhance the lives of children and families.
- Arts and Culture – Programs/projects that cultivate, develop, educate, and improve the cultural climate within Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
- Environmental, Recreation and Preservation – Programs/projects that preserve, enhance, revitalize or restore facilities and surroundings in Alameda and Contra Costa counties.