Hot off the Press!
Thank you for joining/renewing your membership for our 2022 Grant Year!
We have great news. Our membership is expanding, which positively affects this year’s grant!
Shortly after announcing our membership total at the Big Reveal, two members were inspired and stepped forward to “ignite our growth” from 106 to 125 members!
- Elisabeth Andreason of THE ANDREASON GROUP, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, LLC, generously sponsored additional members.
- Terin Christensen sponsored two women in honor and remembrance of a great friend, who volunteered at the Covenant House.
This enables us to award 2 grants this year for the first time in our 5 years as a chapter. They are:
- Our flagship $100,000 Impact Grant
- A new $25,000 Community Grant
As members, you will vote to award the Impact Grant. The Community Grant will then be awarded to the non-profit finalist with the 2nd highest member vote tally.
That brings our grand total of our grant awards to $500,000 over our 5 years as a chapter!
Our goal is to continue growing the grants we award to local nonprofits …and that only happens when we grow our membership.
Here’s how you can help:
- Invite guests to our events to learn more about Impact 100 East Bay and potentially join
- Sponsor a new member (it could be your daughter, friend, neighbor or co-worker)
- Identify a young professional to apply for our scholarship
Please send any questions or find out how to sponsor/donate/approach a young woman for a scholarship by sending an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of Impact100 East Bay. By working together, we will continue to have a positive impact in the lives of the most vulnerable in our communities.